"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8
"Unless the Lord builds a house, the work of the builders is wasted. Unless the Lord protects a city, guarding it with sentries will do no good. It is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night, anxiously working for food to eat; for God gives rest to his loved ones." Psalm 127:1-2
"Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
R E Q U E S T S
- Join us in dedicating LGM and all programs and people associated with it to God and his purposes.
- Ask God to guide our every step and provide every spiritual and material item needed to offer a place of refuge to anyone He brings to us.
- Ask God to raise up a committed and faithful team of Volunteers who will show love to the disregarded.
- Ask God that the fruit of his Spirit will be undeniably visible throughout LGM: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- Ask God to pour out His healing grace to everyone associated with LGM, so - whether resident, staff, volunteer or donor - each one will be transformed in a beautiful way.
CONTACT US if you'd like to join the LGM Prayer Team! Prayer is something you can do anywhere, anytime! We can add you to the LGM Prayer Team Facebook Page, send you monthly prayer and praise updates, and we'll even meet to pray together if you're available - be sure to check the LGM CALENDAR for our next Prayer Meeting!